Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

How did you spend your Easter Day?

Kayla woke-up to a big hug Easter Basket full of candies, chocolates, toys, and her "Scrat" doll, that she has been bugging me for, for about a month now:


Kayla with her Aunti Alex:


Kayla with her Grandma:


Aunti Alex with her hottie:


Kayla with her Grandpa:


Kayla at Easter Dinner (well it was more an Easter Lunch):


This was actually a pretty cool place. It had a tropical feel. Notice the Hawaiian mural in the background. The food was excellent. I had the prime rib dinner. Man, it just melted in my mouth.










Kayla and a friend she met at church:


I'm not quite sure what I'm looking at here:


Kayla with some friends:


After dinner coffee:


Well, that's it for the pics. It was a great Easter, spending it with family. I have to say that we were all looking forward to going home and taking a nice nap after this.

Comments on "Happy Easter"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (12:23 PM) : 

What a special day - such lovely photos, too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:10 PM) : 

What a good lookin' family this is!!

 

post a comment